Vy Banh Mi - Cold Cut Banh Mi

 



Vy Banh Mi is a food truck that's often found on the scenic Eastern Promenade here in Portland. I got their Cold Cut (Traditional) banh mi. This sandwich has pork roll, cold cuts, pate and veggies. Vy Banh Mi serves many other types of banh mi, including pork, beef, shrimp and tofu, but unfortunately I can't safely eat any of the ones with cooked fillings due to allergies (all the ingredients share a cooking surface).

I loved the pate on this sandwich and the bread was also excellent - really nice and flaky. It's pretty large, definitely one of the better deals from the Eastern Prom food trucks.

I hope Vy Banh Mi opens up a brick and mortar location someday so I can try their other sandwiches! Until then, I'll continue to enjoy this traditional banh mi.

Comments